Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Fujifilm x100v testing pics

 So I fell in love with this camera back in September when I was in Chicago, and I have been obsessed with it since. 

I have been wanting to get back into photography. 

Taking pics on my phone just doesn’t feel fun to me or make me feel inspired. So the best course of action is obviously to use credit to buy a nice ass new camera. 







What a beautiful little camera, 
I love it so much.



The film simulation function on it is really cool and really inspires me to actually leave the house for more pic opportunities, but that does indeed mea going out side. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fujifilm x100v testing pics

 So I fell in love with this camera back in September when I was in Chicago, and I have been obsessed with it since.  I have been wanting to...